Mega Zinc 40mg may:
- Help reduce common cold duration and symptom severity.
- Assist in the management of mild acne.
Mega Zinc daily supplementation may:
- Assist in the prevention of dietary zinc deficiency.
- Support healthy immune system function.
- Maintain healthy sperm function.
- Help maintain and support healthy cognitive function in children.
- Support minor skin repair and wound healing.
For the common cold and acne:
- Adults and teenagers over 14 years: Take ½ metric teaspoon (1.9 g) in 200 mL water twice daily with food for up to 3 months.
For daily zinc supplementation:
- Adults and teenagers over 14 years: Take ¼ metric teaspoon (0.95 g) in 100 mL water twice daily with food.
- Children 4 – 13 years: Take ¼ metric teaspoon (0.95 g) in 100 mL water once daily with food.
Or as directed by your healthcare professional. Not suitable for children under two years of age.
|Each ½ metric teaspoon taken twice daily (3.8 g) contains:|
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate||1210 mg|
|Zinc amino acid chelate (Meta Zn® - Zinc diglycinate)||200 mg|
|Equiv. elemental Zinc||40 mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)||10 mg|
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.